These precision-made full-sized wheels are compatible with our V-Slot aluminium extrusion, and can be used to achieve smooth linear motion.
These are our extreme wheels, which are designed for heavy-duty use. They're made of a hard and clear polycarbonate material, which is much more resistant to compression or wear than the Delrin used to make our regular wheels.
We recommend these wheels for any build where there's a lot of force or weight involved. Due to their improved resistance to wear-and-tear, we really like to use these wheels whenever we can - the only downside compared to our standard wheels is that these cost a little more.
Each and every wheel we sell is carefully and consistently milled to achieve a high degree of precision and tolerance!
Each wheel kit includes:
- 1 x Extreme Solid V-Wheel
- 2 x 625-2RS Bearings (5x16x5)
- 2 x 5mm Precision Shim (10x5x1)
- 1 x M5 Hex Locknut
You'll also want to grab suitable screws and spacers to suit your build:
- Low Profile M5 Screw - either 25mm for use with up to 1/8" thick plates, or 30mm for up to 1/4" plates
- Aluminium Spacers - either 6mm or 1/4", depending on your preference
- Eccentric Spacers - either 6mm or 1/4", to match the standard spacers
Usually, for a standard gantry, you'll want half of the wheels with standard spacers and half with eccentric spacers.
- Material: Polycarbonate, clear
- Outer Diameter: 23.9mm
- Inner Diameter: 16.0mm
- Width: 10.2mm
- Rockwell Hardness: M75
- Compressive Strength: 86Mpa