Click Image for Gallery
Creality's Ender-5 is a compact desktop printer with a big 220 x 220 x 300mm build area. The extrusion-based cubic frame makes for a solid and robust printer that is easy to assemble and reliable to use.
- High-Precision Printing Quality: Equipped with dual Y-axis motors and down-shift Z-axis, moving more smoothly, fewer points of failure and fewer headaches.
- Brand Power Supply: Built-in brand power supply, heat the hotbed to 110℃ in 5 minutes.
- Resume Printing Function: The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- More stable printing: The dual Y-axis motion control system controls the high-quality, stable output of the double-sided timing belt, effectively preventing the impact caused by printing.
- Integrated motherboard power: The wires are integrated into the machine's internal controls for circuit design, device specifications and heat dissipation.
- Design: The case is simple and large, enhancing the collaborative design of multi-regional products.
- Simple levelling method: Large adjustment nuts are ergonomically designed for fine adjustment and speed. This makes bed levelling simpler and quicker.
- Industrial circuit board: high-load safety inspection, stable performance, continuous operation for 200 hours.
|Modelling Technology||FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling)|
|Printing Speed||60mm/s (normal), 180mm/s (max. recommended)
|Filament||1.75mm PLA, TPU, ABS|
|Power - Input||AC 100-265V 50-60Hz|
|Power - Output||DC 24V 350W|
|Default Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm|
|File Format||STL, OBJ, G-Code|
|Working Mode||Online or SD offline|
|Max Nozzle Temperature||260℃|
|Max Hot bed Temperature||110℃|