Creality Ender-3 Pro
Click Image for Gallery
The Ender-3 Pro is an upgrade to the popular Ender-3 - and is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to get started with 3D printing.
Ender-3 Pro Advantages:
- [NEW VERSION] Ender-3 Pro is an upgraded version of the popular Ender-3, featuring an upgraded Meanwell power supply, a new magnetic print surface, and a redesigned, sturdier y-axis. The Ender-3 PRO boasts the same outstanding performance as the Ender-3, upgraded components make Ender-3 Pro more stable, durable and more comfortable to operate.
- [MeanWell Power Supply] Adopting a MeanWell power supply, built by the well-known manufacturer with mature technology, which meets all the needs of fast heating and long-duration 3D printing. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- [More Stable] Redesigned with a much sturdier 40x40mm aluminium extrusion for the Y-axis base. This provides improved mechanical stability for the printing process, leading to better print quality.
- [Superior Printing Surface] A new state of the art “C-MAG” magnetic sticker is designed for Ender-3 Pro, it is entirely removable, flexible and can better adhere to the platform. Once the model is finished printing, remove the upper layer from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly pop off the printing surface.
- [Enriched Accessories] Added accessories make it quicker and easier to get started with printing.
Ender-3 Pro Specifications:
|Modelling Technology||FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling)|
||60mm/s (normal), 100mm/s (max. recommended)
|Filament||1.75mm PLA, TPU, ABS|
|Power - Input||AC 100-265V 50-60Hz|
|Power - Output||DC 24V 270W|
|Default Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm|
|File Format||STL, OBJ, G-Code|
|Working Mode||Online or SD offline|
|Max Nozzle Temperature||255℃|
|Max Hot bed Temperature||110℃|