Possibly the most popular budget 3D printer for 2018 and 2019, Creality's Ender 3 is a great way to get started with 3D printing. Unlike many budget 3D printers, the Ender-3 is constructed from sturdy aluminium extrusion, which means you get a solid and reliable 3D-printing platform.
- FULLY OPEN SOURCE: Creality 3D is working with its wonderful community of users and contributors to improve this open-sourced product every day. A design is culminating from some of the best and brightest minds in the 3D printing world.
- HIGH-POWERED, SAFE POWER SUPPLY: The Ender 3 comes with a high-quality power supply, with two separate fuses to protect your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the build surface to 90℃ in just 5 minutes!
- PARTIALLY-ASSEMBLED KIT: The lower base and all wiring completed in our factory. This kit style 3D printer comes with all tools included and is a great project for middle school and high school-aged students. The perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering, and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics!
- Resume Printing after power-off: ender three could resume prints after a power outage or lapse occurs
- Easy and Quick Assembly: only 10 minutes with 20 screws assembly before the first printing, simple assembly but more stable performance, Win-Win for fun and time.
- Reach 110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes, meet the needs of fast heating and printing ABS
- CNC machining of the Y-rail mounting groove to make sure precise positioning and keep the solid frame with the high-precision printing quality. And big hand twist nut, make the print platform easier to level.
|Modelling Technology||FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling)|
|Printing Speed||60mm/s (normal), 100mm/s (max. recommended)
|Filament||1.75mm PLA, TPU, ABS|
|Power - Input||AC 100-265V 50-60Hz|
|Power - Output||DC 24V 15A 360W|
|Default Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm|
|File Format||STL, OBJ, G-Code|
|Working Mode||Online or SD offline|
|Max Nozzle Temperature||255℃|
|Max Hot bed Temperature||110℃|