Delrin Solid V-Wheel Kit
These precision-made full-sized wheels are compatible with our V-Slot aluminium extrusion, and can be used to achieve smooth linear motion.
These are solid wheels, which means they're resistant to deflection or deformation. They're a touch sturdier than our regular 'V' wheels, with the tradeoff that they're slightly more expensive. We recommend these wheels for most builds, as they're a great balance of price and performance.
For builds involving a lot of weight or force, you might want to check out our extreme polycarbonate wheels - they're a little pricier again, but much, much stronger!
Each and every wheel we sell is carefully and consistently milled to achieve a high degree of precision and tolerance!
Each wheel kit includes:
- 1 x Solid V-Wheel
- 2 x 625-2RS Bearings (5x16x5)
- 2 x 5mm Precision Shim (10x5x1)
- 1 x M5 Hex Locknut
You'll also want to grab suitable screws and spacers to suit your build:
- Low Profile M5 Screw - either 25mm for use with up to 1/8" thick plates, or 30mm for up to 1/4" plates
- Aluminium Spacers - either 6mm or 1/4", depending on your preference
- Eccentric Spacers - either 6mm or 1/4", to match the standard spacers
Usually, for a standard gantry, you'll want half of the wheels with standard spacers and half with eccentric spacers.
- Material: Delrin, black
- Outer Diameter: 23.9mm
- Inner Diameter: 16.0mm
- Width: 10.2mm
- Rockwell Hardness: M80
- Compressive Strength: 63Mpa