MCP9808 High Accuracy I2C Temperature Sensor Breakout Board
This I2C digital temperature sensor is one of the more accurate/precise we've ever seen, with a typical accuracy of ±0.25°C over the sensor's -40°C to +125°C range and precision of +0.0625°C. They work great with any microcontroller using standard i2c. There are 3 address pins so you can connect up to 8 to a single I2C bus without address collisions. Best of all, a wide voltage range makes is usable with 2.7V to 5.5V logic!
Unlike the DS18B20, this sensor does not come in through-hole package so we placed this small sensor on a breakout board PCB for easy use. The PCB includes mounting holes, and pull down resistors for the 3 address pins. Adafruit even wrote a lovely little tutorial and library that will work with any Arduino compatible. You'll be up and running in 15 minutes or less.
- Simple I2C control
- Up to 8 on a single I2C bus with adjustable address pins
- 0.25°C typical precision over -40°C to 125°C range (0.5°C guaranteed max from -20°C to 100°C)
- 0.0625°C resolution
- 2.7V to 5.5V power and logic voltage range
- Operating Current: 200 μA (typical)
- Sensing Temperature: -40ºC ~ 125ºC
- Accuracy: 0.25ºC typical
- Uses any I2C address from 0x18 thru 0x1F
- 21mm x 13mm x 2mm / 0.8" x 0.5" x 0.08"
- Weight: 0.9g
This is an Adafruit product. Aus3D is an official distributor for Adafruit. We love their products, and want to bring them to the Australian market as affordably as possible!