Adafruit Mini Lipo w/Mini-B USB Jack - USB LiIon/LiPoly charger - v1
Oh so handy, this little LiPo charger is so small and easy to use you can keep it on your desk or mount it easily into any project! Simply plug it via any MiniUSB cable into a USB port and a 3.7V/4.2V lithium polymer or lithium ion rechargeable battery into the JST plug on the other end. There are two LEDs - one red and one green. While charging, the red LED is lit. When the battery is fully charged and ready for use, the green LED turns on. Seriously, it could not get easier.
Charging is performed in three stages: first a preconditioning charge, then a constant-current fast charge and finally a constant-voltage trickle charge to keep the battery topped-up. The charge current is 100mA by default, so it will work with any size battery and USB port. If you want you can easily change it over to 500mA mode by soldering closed the jumper on the front, for when you'll only be charging batteries with 500mAh size or larger.
Please check the polarity of your battery before use!
- Comes assembled and tested with a free bonus JST cable!
- 5V input via Mini-B USB connector
- For charging single Lithium Ion/Lithium Polymer 3.7/4.2v batteries (not for older 3.6/4.1v cells)
- 100mA charge current, adjustable to 500mA by soldering a jumper closed
Batteries not included.
- Dimensions: 24mm x 19mm x 2mm / 0.9" x 0.7" x 0.08"
- Height w/ JST: 7mm / 0.3"
- Weight: 2.5g
- MCP73831 Datasheet
- 1 x Adafruit Mini LiPo Charger
- 1 x JST Cable