ColorFabb PLA/PHA - Dutch Orange
ColorFabb manufacture premium quality filment out of a mixture of PLA and PHA, resulting in a PLA-like filament with enhanced properties - colorFabb PLA is tougher, has stronger inter-layer adhesion, and sticks to the print surface better than regular PLA.
- Premium quality filament manufactured from organic biopolymers
- Brilliant, vibrant colour that result in fantastic looking prints
- Precise diameter control for consistent flow rates (tolerance of ± 0.05 mm)
- Tested on a wide range of printers by ColorFabb
- Consistent quality - every spool of filament is made in the same production facility to the same high standards
- Manufactured in the Netherlands
- Smells like waffles while printing
ColourFabb PLA/PHA prints at 195-220C, depending on your printer and hotend. If you have a heated bed, the ideal temperature is 50-60C - however ColorFabb will adhere to a cold print bed. Using masking or painters tape will aid adhesion on an unheated bed. Kapton tape also does quite a good job.
- Material: colorFabb PLA/PHA
- Diameter Tolerance: ± 0.05 mm
- Density: 1.210-1.430 g·cm-3
- Glass Transition Temperature: 55C
- Minimum of 750g filament per spool